EYELASH EXTENSIONS – BEFORE & AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
Things to know for BEFORE your initial appointment:
If you are allergic to latex, please notify Uforic Lash immediately
- You will be seated in the reclined position in a recliner for approx. 60-180 minutes (depending on your appointment booked)
- You are unable to get your lashes wet for Twenty Four (24) hours. It is recommended to shower beforehand
- Please attend your appointment with freshly washed lashes. No makeup is to be worn on the eyes – No contact lenses are to be worn during lash application
- If you have booked an initial application appointment, you may wish to bring photographs or have something visual to show your technician of the desired look you wish to achieve.
- Absolutely no mascara is to be placed onto the lashes at any time – No water is to touch them post treatment for 24 hours (for initial, and for fills)
- It is not recommended to put your face directly under the shower stream when showering
- Do not rub, pull or itch at your lashes. No touching is recommended
- Brush your lashes multiple times every day (very good for retention)
- No oil based products are to be used on or around your lashes (this will break down the bond of the adhesive, causing your lashes to prematurely fall off sooner)
- Do not EVER use an eyelash curler on your extensions
- Silk pillowcases are recommended to extend the life of your lashes
- Wash your lashes daily. If eye makeup (aka liner) is used, wash post makeup application each day
- Do not try to remove your extensions on your own. Should you wish to remove, contact your technician for professional removal
- Avoid sleeping face down
- LASH SHAMOO – Purchase on Amazon (any lash extension cleanser, or from me).
Directions for Use: Shake bottle vigorously before each use. Apply one pump of mixture to lashes in shower or at sink. Use a soft. Clean makeup brush to gently mix the foam into the lashes and lift away debris. Should the brush become “dirty”, rinse the brush clean and recommence cleaning lashes until brush remains clean at all times. Once complete, splash lashes with clean warm water to rinse. Pat dry. If quicker drying is needed, use a blow-dryer on the cold setting to dry immediately. Should you, at any point in time, consider infection/aggravation to the eye a concern, it is advised that you seek immediate medical attention from a licensed practitioner.